Well folks, Fork You has been in existence for two years now. We have completed more than 120 reviews of West Virginia eateries in that time. Unfortunately, many of those establishments have closed their doors.
- Bellacino’s – the Capitol Street and Cross Lanes locations are closed. If you have a hankerin’ for some baked fries, try the Barboursville or Kanawha City spots.
- Bennigan’s in Point Pleasant – closed.
- Billy’s – closed.
- Blossom Deli – closed for dinner. You can still enjoy this historic eatery for lunch from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday – Saturday.
- Chesapeake/Charleston Bagel – closed.
- Cilantro’s – closed.
- Delish Express – closed.
- Half-Time Sports Bar & Grill – closed.
- Mrs. Winkle’s – closed.
- Power Alley Grill – closed. They are, however, available for catering and special events.
- Sabatino Borthers – closed.
- Superking Chinese Buffet – closed.
- Totre’s Pub & Grub in Teays Valley – closed.
- Wing World & WV Hot Dog Heaven in Hurricane – closed.
We have updated our review listing and the individual posts. Do you know of any others?