Having just returned from lunch with a very full tummy, I thought I’d pass along what you can expect if you go to the new Riverwalk Graziano’s location for lunch.
- Expect a crowd. We were unsure if there would be a seat for us but a table cleared just in the nick of time.
- Expect limited hours for the buffet: 11-2 Monday through Saturday.
- Expect to pay ~$7.50 for the buffet, which includes unlimited refills on a fountain soda.
- Speaking of fountain soda, they have Diet Dr. Pepper. I like that.
- Expect lots of choices: Sicilian salad, marinated veggies, iceberg salad, pasta salad, cheese ravioli, pasta, meatballs, marinara, cheesesticks, jalapeno poppers, fried shrimp, pepperoni bites, rolls, pepperoni rolls, several different toppings on pizza, cookies and cake. Whew! No wonder I’m so full.
- Expect good service. When I asked about the availability of pizza without meat on the buffet, not only did they hook me up, but they delivered two slices right to my table.
They also offer 2 slices with a drink for $4.49 – I think I’ll get that next time to prevent myself from overdoing it again.