Put your thinking caps on and take a look at the restroom photo below. Can you identify the restaurant where you would see this while washing your hands?
Keep the rules in mind:
- Local means from the Kanawha City side of Charleston, north to Elkview, west to Barboursville.
- The potty might be from a ladies’ room OR a men’s room – you do not need to specify in your guess.
- The potty does not have to be in a joint that we have reviewed.
- No matter how exciting the game gets, please limit yourself to only one guess per person per day.
- We play until someone gets it right.
- When we have a winner, we will post the answer and the name of the person correctly identifying the loo.
- Feel free to enter restaurants solely to examine their lavatory.
- Fork You contributors and their immediate family members are prohibited from participating.
- There is no prize, only the glory of knowing more about local water closets than the other readers.
And please, no wagering.
Please submit your guess by entering a comment below.